旅游英语高频用语---Traveling By Ship乘坐游轮
*票务及船况
1. I want to make a reservation for a Singapore cruise by tomorrow morning.
我想订一张明早去新加坡的船票。
2. I want to go to North Ferry next Monday. Are there any unreserved first-class cabin?
下周一我想到北渡口。还有一等舱的船票吗?
3. I can simply introduce this ship. It is famous for the modern and elegant staterooms. There is spacious private veranda outside the stateroom.
我可以向你简单介绍一下这艘船。它以现代、优雅的舱房著称。舱外还有宽敞的私人阳台。
4. Sorry. But it is not the high season, so we have service only on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
抱歉,因为现在是淡季,因此只有在星期一、三、五有船。
5. I'm afraid the first-class cabin is full. What about a berth of second-class cabin?
很抱歉,一等舱已经全部订满了。二等舱可以吗?
6. It is really excellent.
它真的很棒。
*登船之后
1. Shall we call at any ports on the way?
我们沿途要在一些港口停靠吗?
2. Excuse me. I guess I lost my way. I want to go back to my stateroom.
对不起,我觉得我可能迷路了。我想回我的房间。
3. Can this ship sail on time?
这班船能正点起航吗?
4. Yes. We'll call at New Zealand tomorrow morning.
是的,我们明天早晨将在新西兰停靠。
5. Give me your ticket. Let me see it. Your stateroom is not here. Your stateroom is second-class. Downstairs and go ahead, then you will get it.
请把票给我。让我看一下,你的房间不在这里,你的房间在二等舱,下楼往前走就到了。
6. I'm afraid not. There will be some delay because of the fog.
恐怕不行。由于大雾,船有可能延误。