旅游英语高频用语---Through Customs通过海关
*规章手续
1. How many tax-free things can I bring with me?
我想问一下我能带多少免税的东西呢?
2. 1 have two bottles of whisky with me. 1 don't know whether I have to pay duty on them or not.
我带了两瓶威士忌,不知道是否需要缴税?
3. Any other formalities?
还有其他的手续吗?
4. You can take 200 cigarettes and 2 bottles of wine with you free of charge.
你能携带200支免税香烟和两瓶免税酒。
5. You don't have to pay for them if they were bought in the duty-free shop.
如果你是在免税店买的就不用缴税。
6. No, you're through with the customs formalities.
没了,你已经办完海关手续了。
*例行检查
1. Do you have anything to declare?
你有要申报的东西吗?
2. I have got some special local products for my friend.
我带了一些当地特产给朋友。
3. What's in the bag? Would you mind opening your bag?
这包里是什么?请你把包打开好吗?
4. I have nothing to declare. These are all my personal belongings.我没有要申报的,这些都是我的私人物品。
5. Sorry, sir. Fresh fruits are banned from entry. We have to confiscate them.
抱歉,先生,新鲜水果不准拥带人境,我们必须没收。
6. Of course.
当然可以。