实用体育英语:主持新闻发布会
The press conference for the athletics competition of the 29th Olympic Games now begins.
第29届奥运会田径比赛的新闻发布会现在开始。
Please introduce the attendants on the platform to the house.
请给大家介绍一下坐在主席台上的嘉宾。
The attendants are:
Mr. Haig, president of the International Association of Athletics Federations Mr. Pan Dong, director of the
Athletics Competition Commission of the Organizing Committee
Miss. Chen Lu from the Information Center
主席台上就座的存国际田径联合会主席海戈先生,组委会田径竞赛委员会主任潘栋先生,新闻中心的陈露小姐。
How many reporters?
一共有多少记者?
All the major news organizations in the world sent their reporters. As registered 248 correspondents from
85 news organizations are attending this conference. Let's warmly welcome them.
世界所有大新闻机构都派出了记者。据统计,在座的有85个机构的248位记者,让我们热烈欢迎他们。
Could you please give us some brief information on the competition, such as number of competitors and the program, etc?
能否提供一些简单情况,如参赛人数、赛程等?
Now we would like to invite Mr. Pan to release the news.
下面请潘先生发布新闻。
Thank you, Mr. Pan. Now you may ask your questions. But, please mention your name and
the name of your organizations before your questions.
谢谢您,潘先生。下面可以自由提问。但请在提问前先报姓名和机构名称。
This is the first Olympic Games to be held on the soil of China, and the athletes from China, Chinese Taipei,
Hong Kong, China, and Macao, China will compete together. What kind of hope will you put on them?
这是第一次在中国土地上举办奥运会,中国、中国台北、中国香港和中国澳门的运动员将在一起比赛,您对他们寄予什么样的希望?
It is a great honour for the whole Chinese nation. We hope they will have good performances and win glory for the nation.
这是全中华民族的荣幸,祝他们取得好成绩,为民族赢得骄傲。
If no more questions, the conkrcnce will end now. Thank you all.
如没有问题,今天的发布会到此结束,谢谢大家。
- 上一篇:实用体育英语:出席反兴奋剂会议
- 下一篇:实用体育英语:取胜后采访