实用体育英语:全民健身
Could you tell me something about the sport for all in China?
您能告诉我关于中国群众体育的一些情况吗?
Sure. You probably know that a growing keep-fit fever is sweeping over China.
当然可以。您也许知道,日益兴起的健身热正在席卷整个中国。
I have already seen thousands of people doing physical exercises in parks, squares and in front of buildings every day. How can so many people take part?
我已经看到每天有许许多多的人在公园、广场或楼前进行锻炼。你们怎么能有那么多人参加锻炼呢?
You know, our state leaders have attached great importance to physical exercises.
您知道,我们国家领导人一向是非常重视体育锻炼的。
It seems that Chairman Mao said something in this respect.
好像毛主席在这方而曾说过什么话。
Chairman Mao said in 1952:"Develop sports and physical culture and strengthen people's physique."
是的。毛主席在1952年说过:“发展体育运动,增强人民体质。”
I heard that you have a "National Fitness Program Outline", don't you?
我听说你们有一个《全民健身计划纲要》,是吗?
Yes, the State Council of China issued it in 1995, calling for all people to take part in the fitness drive.
是的,中国国务院在1995年颁布了这一《纲要》,号召全民参加健身活动。
I think everybody has his or her own way of recreation.
我想每个人都有自己的休闲方式。
Yes, in our country the elderly people like to do morning and evening exercises, but many young people are now flocking to keep-fit training centers.
是的,我们国家的老年人喜欢晨练和晚练,但是许多年轻人现在都蜂拥到健身活动中心去锻炼。
After doing exercises, people will feel young, light and energetic.
锻炼之后人们感到年轻、轻松和精力充沛。
- 上一篇:体育常用词语:技术与战术
- 下一篇:实用体育英语:中国传统体育