电话英语常用表达---订房Hotel Reservations
●I'd like to book a room in your hotel.
我想在你们宾馆订个房间。
●I want to reserve a single room with shower.
我要订个带淋浴的单人房间。
●Could I book a double room with bath?
我想订个带浴缸的双人房间,可以吗?
●I wish to make a reservation for a suite with both shower and bath.
我想订套既带淋浴又带浴缸的套房。
●I'm phoning to make a reservation for a single room for three nights beginning today.
我来电话是想订个单人房间,从今晚起三夜。
●It's for three nights, September 1 to 3.
三个晚上,从9月1日到3日。
●My reservation is for the nights of October 16 to October 21. I'll be leaving on October 22.
我想预订10月16日到10月21日的房间,我10月22日离开。
●I'd prefer a quiet room.
我想要个安静点的房间。
●I'd like a room with a view.
我想要个视野较好的房间。
●Would you prefer a room on the street or at the back?
您是要面街的还是背街的房间?
●Do I need to send a telex to confirm the booking?
我有必要发份电传确认吗?
●I'm afraid we only have single rooms available at that time.
那时,我们只有单人房间了。
●I'd like to cancel my booking for a single room.
我想取消预订的单人房间。
●I want to cancel my reservation for three nights in the name of Root.
我想取消预订的三晚上住宿,我叫鲁特。
●I'm sorry we are booked out for tonight.
很抱歉,我们今晚上己经客满了。
●Sorry, we're full for tomorrow night.
很抱歉,我们明晚已预订满了。
●What a pity! We have no vacancies for these nights.
太遗憾了,那几晚上我们没有空房间了。