电话英语常用表达---订餐Restaurant Reservations
●I'd like to book a table for tomorrow night at 8 o'clock.
我想订张明晚8:00的席桌。
●I want to reserve a table for Friday, May 15 at noon.
我想订餐,时间是5月15日星期五中午。
●I want to make a reservation for two people for this evening at 7:00.
我想订餐,两个人,今晚7:OO。
●I wish to make a reservation for only one person. Can you give me a table on the terrace.
我想订份餐,就我一个人,可以订张露台上的席桌吗?
●I'd like to reserve a table for this evening-at 10 o'clock. It's for six. I'd like a non-smoking section.
我想订张今晚10:00的席桌,六个人,最好是无烟区的。
●I'm phoning to make a reservation for two people for next Saturday at 6:30 p. m. Could I have a quiet table, please?
我来电话是想订餐,两个人,下周六下午6:30。可以安排张安静点的席桌吗?
●I'd like to cancel my booking for six on Friday.
我想取消所订的星期五六个人的餐。
●I want to cancel my reservation for two for May 25 at 11:30 a.m.
我想取消我预订的5月25日上午11:30的两个人的餐。
●I'm afraid I've got to call off the reservation for Friday, in the name of Ms. Marvell.
恐怕我得取消所订的星期五的席桌,我叫马维尔太太。
●I'm sorry we are booked out for tomorrow.
很抱歉,我们明天的席桌全订完了。
●Sorry, we're completely booked on Friday.
很抱歉,我们星期五的席桌全订完了。
●What a pity! We're full for this evening.
太遗憾了!我们今晚的席桌全订完了。