电话英语常用表达---抱怨Complaints
●It really bothers me when people do like that.
有人那样做真令我烦。
●I do wish you wouldn't treat me like that.
我多希望你别那样待我。
●You're always putting a damper on things.
你总令人扫兴。
●I hate to bring this up, but I was forced to.
我不愿提这件事,但又不得已。
●You're always doing that.
你总是那样做。
●I can't stand it when your son called me names.
你儿子骂我,我真受不了。
●People should behave themselves, don't they?
人啦,应该自重,对吗?
●I didn't expect him so impolite. He refused to give up a seat to an old man.
我没想到他会这么没礼貌,竟拒绝给老人让座。
●It surprised me that he was so ill-mannered as to spit in the room.
他在屋内随地吐痰,太不文明了.真令我大为吃惊。
●Don't push me far, or I'll take any action.
别把我逼急了,我什么都会干的。
●Mark my words. I'll fire you if you make the same mistake again.
记住我说的,再犯这种错误的话,我要把你开除。
●Well, to tell you the truth, I'm rather disappointed what you've done here.
哦,说老实话,我对你在这儿的所为感到失望。
●The house isn't as spacious as I thought it would be. I really expected it to be a lot more spacious.
房子不像我所想像的宽大,我所想像的真的比这个大得多。