电话英语常用表达---慰问
●Sorry to hear that you're ill. I'd like to know how you're getting on now.
听说你病了,我很遗憾.不知你现在情况如何。
●I'm hoping for your quick return to health.
希望你早日康复。
●All of us are waiting for your return from hospital.
我们都盼你早日出院。
●I hope your convalescence will be rapid and pleasant.
愿你迅速愉快地度过康复期。
●I hope you'll have a speedy convalescence.
愿你迅速康复。
●I'm terribly sorry to hear of your illness.
听说你病了,我真的很不安。
●I'm shocked to learn that you were knocked down by a truck.
获悉你被车撞了,我大为震惊。
●What a misfortune! The fire broke out in your neighborhood and destroyed your beautiful house.
真是太不幸了!你所在的街区失火,烧毁了你那漂亮的房屋。
●I'm sorry your father has passed away.
你父亲去世了,我非常悲痛。
●I feel very sorry for the loss of your mother.
你母亲不幸去世,我感到非常悲痛。
●I was shocked to hear the sad news.
听到噩耗,我大为震惊。
●No words can express my grief at the sad news.
听到噩耗,我的悲痛简直无法用语言来描述。
●Our hearts are filled with sorrow for you and David.
我们的心中充满了对你和大卫的深深同情。
●Boris and I send our love and our deepest sympathy to you both.
鲍里斯和我向你们致以真诚的问候和深切的慰问。
●I'm so sorry to hear that. Please accept my sympathy and best wishes.
听到那消息,我很难过。请接受我的慰问和美好祝愿。
●I just can't believe the terrible news. I wish I could help or comfort you in some way.
我简直不敢相信这可怕的消息。我希望能帮助你做些什么或给你一些安慰。
- 上一篇:电话英语常用表达---祝贺
- 下一篇:电话英语常用表达---感谢