电话英语常用表达---邀请
(一)邀请对方
●I'd like to invite you to have dinner with us at Pearl Hotel on Saturday.
星期六,我请您在明珠饭店吃饭。
●We're having some special friends like you here for dinner on the 20th. I hope you won't be engaged as last time. The party wouldn't be complete without you.
我们在20号要邀请一些像你这样的好朋友来这儿吃饭,可不要又像上次一样不空,这次没你是不行的。
●We're having a small party this Sunday evening to celebrate my wife's birthday. I do hope you'll come.
这个星期天晚上,我要举行一个小型晚会,庆贺我妻子的生日,我真的希望您来。
●Come at nine, Hattie. There'll be dancing till 11 o'clock, and a buffet supper after that. I hope Bob and you can make it.
海蒂,请9:00赶到这儿。舞会一直要到11:00,之后是自助餐,希望你和鲍勃能来。
●May I invite you to our college to give our students a lecture on the development of modern electronics?
我想邀请您来我们学校给学生作一场有关现代电子发展的报告,可以吗?
(二)接受对方邀请
●Thank you so much. I'll surely come.
太谢谢了,我一定来。
●Of course, I'll be present at your party.
当然,我会参加您举行的晚会的。
●Thanks. I'll be delighted to come, but will you repeat the time and place, please?
谢谢,我很乐意参加。请您再说一下时间和地点。
●Terrific! Nothing can prevent me. I'll be there on time.
太棒了,我一定准时来。
●Yes, indeed, I'll certainly be at your wedding, and at the reception, too.
是的,我当然要参加你的婚礼,还要喝你的喜酒呢。
(三)谢绝对方邀请
●Sorry, I'll be very busy that time.
很遗憾,那时我很忙。
●I'm afraid I can't come, because I won't be free on Sunday.
我恐怕不能来,因为我星期天没空。
●I'm so sorry I'll be tied up then.
很遗憾,那时我抽不开身。
●I'm terribly sorry I'll be completely snowed under this weekend.
实在大遗憾了,我这个周未会忙得一点空也没有的。
●Sorry. I'll be away on a business trip tomorrow.
对不起,我明天要出差。
●What a pity! I accepted another invitation for that day,so I can't come.
太遗憾了,我已经接受了那天的另一个邀请,所以不能来了。
●I know we're missing a marvellous time! What a pity!
我知道我们将失掉一个绝好的机会,真是太遗憾了。
●What a bad luck! I've to represent my firm at a special conference in Chicago at that time and I can't change my plans.
真不走运!那时我得代表公司到芝加哥参加一次特别会议,我又不能改变计划。
- 上一篇:号码出错与线路不畅常用表达3-5
- 下一篇:电话英语常用表达---祝贺