号码出错与线路不畅常用表达1-2
(一)告诉打电话一方所拨号码有误
●No, this isn't the number you want.
不,这里不是您要的号码。
●You must have the wrong number.
您的号码肯定有误。
●I'm afraid you've got the wrong number.
您拨的号码可能不对吧。
●I'm sorry you have the wrong extension. Hold the line and I'll transfer you to the President.
很遗憾,您的分机号码没拨对。请稍候,我把这个电话转给总裁。
●Sorry, the number's changed.
很遗憾,您要的电话号码变了。
●I'm sorry the number's been changed. You'll have to check with Directory Enquiries.
很遗憾,号码已经变了,您得向查询台询问一下。
●No, this isn't a forwarding company. This is Ms. Walpole.
不,这里不是运输公司,我是沃波尔女士。
●I'm sorry there's no one of that name here.
很遗憾,这里没有哪位是那个名字。
●Nobody by that name works here.
这儿上班的没有叫那个名字的。
(二)向对方解释,自已拨错了号码
●I'm terribly sorry I've got the wrong number.
实在对不起.我拨的号码有错。
●I'm sorry I must have dialed the wrong number.
对不起.我肯定拨错号码了。
●Sorry, I must have got the wrong area code.
对不起,我拨的区号肯定有错。
●I'm sorry, I've been mis-routed.
对不起,我拨错了。
●I'm sorry but this is the number I was asked to ring.
对不起,但我被告知的是这个号码呀。
- 上一篇:受话人不空时电话常用表达3-7
- 下一篇:号码出错与线路不畅常用表达3-5