受话人不空时电话常用表达1-2
(一)告诉打电话一方受话人不空
●I'm sorry he's busy now.
很遗憾,他现在正忙呢。
●I'm afraid she is occupied at the moment.
恐怕她现在不空。
●I'm terribly sorry Mr. Cook's in conference at present.
太遗憾了,库克先生现在在开会。
●I'm so sorry Ms. Evelyn is with a client right now.
很遗憾,伊夫林女士正陪客户呢。
●What a pity Bertram Austin's on the line just now.
实在遗憾,伯特伦·奥斯汀现在正打电话呢。
●Oh, what a pity she's on another line at the moment.
哦,太遗憾了,她现在正打电话呢。
●I'm sorry my father's tied up
很遗憾,我父亲抽不开身。
●I'm terribly sorry my son's completely snowed under right now.
实在太遗憾了,我儿子现在一点都不空。
(二)询问受话人何时有空
●I see. Could you tell me when he'll be available?
是这样。请告诉我,他什么时候有空?
●What a nuisance! This is the fourth time I've called. When will she be free?
真烦人!我已经是第四次给他打电话了。她什么时候才有空?
●Oh, not again. I've been trying to get him all day.What time do you think he'll be free?
噢,又不空,我整天都在找他。他什么时候才空?
●Oh, not of luck again.Do you know when she'll be finished?
哦,又不走运。您知道她什么时候完吗?
●Oh, dear. This is the third time I've phoned. Have you any idea when he'll be free?
呵,哎呀!这是我第三次给他来电话了。您知道他什么时候空吗?
- 上一篇:受话人不在时电话常用表达7-8
- 下一篇:受话人不空时电话常用表达3-7