受话人不在时电话常用表达1-2
(一)告诉打电话一方,受话人不在
●I'm afraid he's away on business at present.
恐怕他现在外出办事去了。
●I'm sorry she's out right now.
很遗憾,她现在不在。
●I'm terribly sorry Mike's at work at present.
太遗憾了,迈克现在上班去了。
●What a pity my wife's just gone out.
太遗憾了,我妻子刚好出去。
●I'm sorry the President's in London at the moment.
很遗憾,总裁现在在伦敦。
●Oh, what a pity! Miss Moody's on a business trip
哦,实在遗憾,穆迪小姐出差去了。
●I'm afraid Mr. Wang's not in the office now.
恐怕王先生现在不在办公室。
●I'm afraid Ms. Angell is not in.
恐怕安吉尔女士现在不在。
●I'm terribly sorry he's out of town at present
实在遗憾,他现在出城去了。
(二)询问受话人何时回来
●Could you tell me when he'll be back?
可以告诉我他什么时候回来吗?
●Can you give me some idea when she'll be back?
可以告诉我她什么时候回来吗?
●Do you know what time he'll be in?
您知道他何时回来吗?
●What a pity! When will he be back?
太遗憾了!他什么时候回来呢?
●I see. What time do you think she'll be in?
明白了。她什么时候回来呢?
●Oh, what a pity! When do you expect him back?
哦,太遗憾了!他什么时候回来呢?
●Oh, I see. Do you know how long she'll be?
哦,知道了。您知道她多久才回来吗?
- 上一篇:英语打电话的常用表达
- 下一篇:受话人不在时电话常用表达3-4