英语打电话的常用表达
1.指定受话人
●May I speak to Mr. Cowley, please?
请找考利先生接电话。
●I'd like to speak to Professor Huang.
请找黄教授接电话。
●Could I have Miss Caroline Ewell, please?
请找卡罗琳·尤厄尔接电话。
●Hello, is your mother in?
您好!您妈妈在吗?
●Hello, is John Smith in?
您好!约翰·史密斯在吗?
2.请接转分机
●Could I have extension 379, please?
请接转379。
●May I have extension 476, please?
请接转476。
●Extension 253, please.
请接转253。
●Could I have the Personnel Division, please?
请接转人事处。
●Put me through to Mr. Elgar, please.
请转埃尔加先生。
●Connect me with the Customer Relations Department,please.
请转客户关系部。
●Export, please.
请转出口部。
3.确认受话人
●Hello, is that the placement office?
您好!分配办公室吗?
●Hello, is that 93100392?
您好!93100392吗?
●Hello, is George Clinton there?
您好!乔治·克林顿吗?
4.说明自己是谁
●This is Donald Ellison.
我是唐纳德·埃利森。
●This is Ms. Bloor.
我是布卢尔女士。
●This is Robert Cannon of Pan-American Electronics Co.
我是泛美电子公司的罗伯特·坎农。
●This is Mr. Wang's secretary.
我是王先生的秘书。
●I'm calling on behalf of Mr. Washington.
我代华盛顿先生给您打电话。
●Mary Tyler speaking.
我是玛丽·泰勒。
●The Bank of China, Sichuan Branch calling.
我是中国银行四川分行。
●The Top Fuinitures Ltd.
我是托普家具有限公司。
- 上一篇:英语接电话的常用表达
- 下一篇:受话人不在时电话常用表达1-2