鲁教版八年级上册英语课文翻译第二单元第五单元第六单元第8单元
更新时间:2022-02-10 07:20点击:
鲁教版八年级上册英语课文翻译第二单元第五单元第六单元第8单元
下载地址
https://share.weiyun.com/NA6E6VH7
10倍速抗遗忘轻松记单词下载
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1A5qOEhDKxgq
(责任编辑:谷雨英语单词速记网)
下载地址
https://share.weiyun.com/NA6E6VH7
10倍速抗遗忘轻松记单词下载
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1A5qOEhDKxgq
资料目录
鲁教版初中英语八年级上册课文原文+翻译
Unit 1 Could you please clean your room?
Unit 2 Why don't you talk to your parents?
Unit 3 What were you doing when the rainstorm came?
Unit 4 An old man tried to move the mountains
Unit 5 What's the highest mountain in the world?
Unit 6 Have you read Treasure Island yet?
Unit 7 Have you ever been to a museum?
Unit 8 I've had this bike for three years.
举例
鲁教版初中英语八年级上册课文原文+翻译
Unit1
SectionA-2d
Tony, could you please help put with a few things?
托尼,你能帮我点忙吗?
Could I at least finish watching this show?
你至少得让我看完这个电视节目吧。
No. I think two hours of TV is enough for you!
不行。我觉得你已经看了两个小时的电视,时间已经够长了。
Fine. What do you want me to do?
好吧,你想让我帮你做什么?
Could you take out the rubbish, fold the clothes and do the dishes?
你能把垃圾扔掉,把衣服叠好然后把碗洗了吗?
So much?
这么多活儿啊?
Yes, because Mom will be back from shopping any minutes now. And she won't be happy if she sees this mess.
是啊。因为妈妈随时都可能购物回来。如果她看见家里这么乱,她会不高兴的。
But the house is already pretty clean and tidy!
但是家里已经很干净整洁了啊。
Yes, well, it's clean, but it's not "mother clean"!
恩。家里是很干净的。但是不是妈妈要求的那种干净。
SectionA-3a
Last month, our dog welcomed me when I came home from school.
上个月,当我从学校回到家的时候,我们家的小狗热情地欢迎了我。
He wanted a walk, but I was so tired. I threw down my bag and went to the living room.
它想出去玩,但是我实在太累了。我扔下书包,来到了客厅。
The minute I sat down in front of the TV, my mom came over. "Could you please take the dog for a walk?" she asked.
正当我在电视机前坐下来的时候,妈妈回家了。"你能把狗带出去遛遛吗?"她问道。
"Could I watch one show first?" I asked.
"我能先看会儿电视吗?"我问她。
"No!" she replied angrily. "You watch TV all the time and never help out around the house! I can't work all day and do housework all evening."
"不行!"她很生气地回答。"你成天都在看电视,从来都不出去走走!我没法工作一天之后回来还要做一晚上的家务。"
"Well, I work all day at school, too! I'm just as tired as you are!" I shouted back.
"我也上了一天的课了呢!我现在和你一样累!"我朝她嚷道。
My mom did not say anything and walked away. For one week, she did not do any housework and neither did I.
妈妈没有说一句话就走开了。接下来的一周,她没有做任何的家务,我也没有做。
Finally, I could not find a clean dish or a clean shirt.
最后,我都找不到一个干净的盘子,一件干净的衬衫了。
The next day, my mom came home from work to find the house clean and tidy.
第二天,妈妈下班回来发现家里突然变得干净整洁了。
"What happened?" she asked in surprise.
"发生了什么事?"她惊讶地问道。
"I'm so sorry, Mom. I finally understand that we need to share the housework to have a clean and comfortable home," I replied.
"对不起,妈妈。我终于意识到我们需要分担家务,这样我们才能有一个干净舒适的家,"我回答道。
Dear Sir,
您好,先生
I do not understand why some parents make their kids help with housework and chores at home.
我不明白为什么有的家长会让孩子帮忙做家务。
Kids these days already have enough stress from school. They do not have time to study and do housework, too.
孩子们这些天在学校压力已经够大了。他们并没有时间去学习,也没有时间做家庭作业。
Housework is a waste of their time. Could we just let them do their job as students?
做家务很浪费他们的时间。我们能否让他们做学生应该做的事情呢?
They should spend their time on schoolwork in orderto get good grades and get into a good university.
他们应该把时间花在功课上,这样就能考出好成绩,然后考上一所好的大学。
Also, when they get older, they will have to do housework so there is no need for them to do it now.
此外,当他们长大了,他们总是要做家务的,所以现在没有必要就开始做家务。
It is the parents' job to provide a clean and comfortable environment at home for their children.
家长们的职责就是为孩子们提供一个干净,舒适的居住环境。
And anyway, I think doing chores is not so difficult. I do not mind doing them.
不管怎么样,我认为做家务太难了。我不介意自己做家务。
Ms. Miller
米勒夫人
SectionB-2b
Dear Sir,
您好,先生
I think it is important for children to learn how to do chores and help their parents with housework.
我认为让孩子们学着做家务,并且和父母们一起分担家务是一件很重要的事情。
It is not enough to just get good grades at school. Children these days depend on their parents too much.
孩子们仅仅在学校取得好的成绩是不够的。在当今社会,孩子们过分依赖于他们的父母。
They are always asking, "Could you get this for me?" or "Could you help me with that?"
他们通常会问,“你能给我买这个吗?”或者是“你能给我买那个吗?”
Doing chores helps to develop children's independenceand teaches them how to look after themselves. It also helps them to understand the idea of fairness.
做家务有助于提高孩子们的独立能力和自理能力,还助于培养他们的公平意识。
Since they live in one house with their parents, they should know that everyone should do their part in keeping it clean and tidy.
由于他们和父母住在一起,他们需要认识到保持房间干净整洁需要每个人的参与。
Our neighbor's son got into a good college but during his first year, he had no idea how to take care of himself.
我有一个邻居的孩子,他考上了一所理想的大学。但是刚读大一的时候,他却不知道该如何照顾自己。
As a result, he often fell ill and his grades dropped. The earlier kids learn to be independent, the better it is for their future.
结果,他经常生病,成绩一落千丈。孩子们越早学会独立,对他们的未来则越有利。
Mr. Smith
史密斯先生
相关文章